Are you concerned that your child's allergies may mean that you will have to give up your pet? Although rehoming a pet may be necessary if allergies are severe, most children can live with pets if ...View Article
(Information provided by the city of Corpus Christi official website)
WHY YOUR PET NEEDS A LICENSE
|Unregistered, not sterilized||$25|
|Registered, not sterilized||$25|
|Livestock, weighing less than 100 pounds||$25|
|Livestock, weighing 100 pounds or more||$25|
|Second and subsequent impoundment within 12 months: Animals, excluding livestock, not sterilized||$50|
|Second and subsequent impoundment within 12 months: Animals, excluding livestock, sterilized||$50|
|Second - Livestock, weighing less than 100 pounds||$50|
|Second - Livestock, weighing 100 pounds or more||$50|
You may order your pet's city license...
- Online (Go)
- By Mail (Download and Print Form)
- Be sure to send in your Rabies Vaccination Certificate with your registration form.
- The city only accepts checks or money orders for mail in licences.
- Mail in to: 2626 Holly Road, Corpus Christi, Texas 78415
- ***The city has recently changed their fees for pet licences. The correct fees are as posted in the tablet above "City of Corpus Christi Pet License." If you have any questions you may call the city at 361-826-4630 or our clinic.***
- Or in person at (Map)
- 2626 Holly Road, Corpus Christi, Texas 78415